Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hello

To start off this blog I would like to how off some of my creations from the last few months.
This is the front of Miss Anna Claire's Summer Natural Dress.

 This is the back of Miss Anna Claire's Summer Natural Dress.
This is Miss Anna Claire's glitz dress.  Her momma does the glitzing on Anna Claire's dresses and she does a wonderful job.
My daughter Sophie's Pageant dress. (front view)  I did the hair piece too.
The back view of Sophie's Dress.
Miss Sophie in her little punk outfit.  All done by me.
A spring outfit for Miss Sophie.
I call this Sophie's Uptown look.  She wore it in NYC and people just raved about it.

Sophie's Flower Jumper dress.
I will post more as soon as I get a chance. If you are interested in ordering some clothes for your little ones, contact me at (903) 276-7585 or via email at mistismemories@yahoo.com. I am also on Facebook as Misti Houk

Thank you Misti Houk

No comments:

Post a Comment