Saturday, April 24, 2010

Morning

Boy everything seems a lot greener after a big rain doesn't it.  Well, we had some storms here last night, so that were pretty bad, but we are all okay.  While I was waiting for the big bad weather to come last night, I started on Miss Sophie's western wear skirt.  It is truly turning out adorable.  I can't wait to finish it so you all can see it.  I have enough of the sparkle denim cut to so another skirt for a princess between baby and 2 years old. It would look adorable paired with pink. 

I also finished hemming Miss Josie's sundress.  It turned out really cute.  I think it is cuter shorter.  I am willing to make those for adult even.  If interested just let me know.  I better get going, I have a Stampin' Up! card class to prepare for.

TTFN!
Misti

No comments:

Post a Comment